You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forget it.
Change your password
- Sign in to MyAMU.
- Select your profile image in the top right hand corner and select Preferences
- Under “User Account,” select Change password
- Enter your current and new password, then select Save Changes.
Reset your password
- Follow these steps to recover your account. You’ll be asked to search using your username or email address and an email will be sent confirming your password reset. If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Retry using your personal and/or AMU email address.
- Contact AMUIT
- Choose a secure password that you haven’t already used.